Monday, October 6, 2008

Silver City




Last week we took a field trip to Silver City. It was SOOOO much fun. I had a great time, and I actually learned a couple of things too. Enough to write a two page essay on. Ughh. Anyway, here are some pics of the city and my friends.

3 comments:

mike, kelly and caiden christensen said...

DUDE!! You have a blog... and it's sweet! (good music too!) We miss having you guys around but we're glad you're having fun in Boise.. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys sooner than later. have fun and we'll keep watchin'...

Indiana Transplants said...

AMANDA! We didn't know you had a blog either! We're glad to see you're pictures and know a bit of what you are up to. You're a great girl. Keep us posted! We love you!

kay C said...

hey amanda, I love your blog! Mine is http://www.kayleedotisdotcool.blogspot.com/

if you want it, but I rarely update it so it's kind of lumb! (If you don't know what lumb is visit kate's blog) But that's ok!!!!!

~Kay C