Sunday, December 20, 2009

Here we go...

Kayso, it's been a while since I last posted on this thing... like almost a year! Haha. I'm too lazy to do this! But Kate told me I should update it, so here goes nothing. Alot's happened in the last year and I have a ton of pictures! Most of them are on facebook, but I'll just put on some of my favorites.


Hmm.... so where to start...
Well, after basketball I ran track. I pole vaulted, did awwful, but I'm doing it again this year, and I have an amazing coach, so it should be better, haha. I ran the 400 M, was the last leg in the 4X100 M, and ran in the 4X400M. I placed 3rd in districts for the 400 M. :D I got to go to BSU and run in a track meet, and our 4X400 Team medaled placing 6th I think... i don't really remember.


Over spring break we went to Seattle. It's my favorite place in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD! I've decided that's where I want to live when I grow up. It's my dream place, right by the Puget Sound. mmmm... can't wait to go back! Only baad part was when I threw up... icky!


The next pics are from a TRIO field trip. TRIO is this pre-college thing, just to get you prepared, and we went to NNU's campus, and then went to Wahooz! It was so fun! Pretty sure the race car guy hated us... haha... oh man! kimberly looks so little!


Uh... after that I have a pic from Honor's Society, we're all done up in our purdy dresses :)







Then 8th grade was over!!! NO MORE MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! Thank goodness :P hehe. Baily Beus had a party... fun stuff!


And not so fun... corn topping... UGH! WORST job in the world, but i got pretty tan. haha. and the party to celebrate afterwards was awesome. Too bad my BFF was in Germany while i was burning up in a corn field, or freezing- depending on the day. Good times :)

Like the next week, the family headed back to IF. We went and stayed with grandparents, and rode horses and stuff, and then my Mom and I went to BYU-I for education week. it was SOOOO fun! Me and Kate were roomates, and we never slept and took crazy pictures and danced and did everything else girls do, but we also learned alot, I promise. I'd definetly do it again.



Oh yeah! And we spend half our summer days out on the lake! How could I forget?!!?! I'm officially a surfer chick :) or wakesurfer chick, I guess. We have a great time, and me and my dad are pretty skilled, I must say and my mother believes she's good, too, she just told me so. (hehe) We actually did get her in the water one time... oh, and she got up twice!


So the summer was slowly ending, much to my disappointment, but that means the Back to School Party! Haha, we basically just be crazy and take insane pics and do hair and have fun, I know we're pretty dumb, but it's what we do, so who cares?




and then comes...


FRESHMAN YEAR BAY-BAY!
class of 2013! <3

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

Amanda...I am so proud of you!! Brings tears to my eyes, JK! You have such an exciting life and guess what I'm getting my parents closer to the thought of going to visit you guys! Don't know when though! Love ya

Angie said...

So many FUN things going on with you. It was fun to look at all your pictures. Your growing up so fast (I know, such an auntie thing to say)! Love you.