So I won an iPod. Pretty sweet, huh? There's this program called Apangea, and it's like and online math class. We do it in Gifted and Talented, anyway, apangea was having this drawing for an iPOd, and look who won. ME! Actually, it was a pretty big deal, a couple of the directors flew to Boise from Philidelphia and presented it to me, and Tom Luna came too. They gave me a blue 8GB 4th Generation iPod Nano, a shirt, and a backpack. It was a great day!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's awesome Amanda, congrats!! Fill us all in on what the competition was all about, we'd love to hear about it.
I read on your moms that u are like in the top 15 best students in the nation! W_O_W, well u shouldn't even be in my grade u should be in like highschool! I should be in like 1st grade! U R AMAZING! :)
Post a Comment